What do we offer?
Kongsberg Innovation has long experience in developing startups and growth companies. Funding is critical for any business. We do early-stage investments through our pre-seed fund and through sweat-for-equity, support you in the process of securing public funding, and connect you with the right investors. Kongsberg Innovation offers investments through capital and expertise. We strongly believe in active ownership and invest only in companies that can benefit from the expertise offered by Kongsberg Innovation and our industrial network.
At Kongsberg Innovation we provide early-stage funding designed to make an early impact and get deep-tech startups off the ground. We typically invest between 1-2 million NOK in the first equity round. Our investment focus is on Norwegian B2B deep-tech startups within: maritime / ocean tech, clean tech, and industrial digitalization.
- Offers/develops a technological solution to an industrial problem
- Has high global growth potential
- Offers/develops a sustainable solution
- Has an attractive and clear business model
- Contributes to value creation in Norway
- Has a strong and ambitious team
- Can show a clear exit strategy
Our active investments
- Scale Protection – Harstad, Troms and Finnmark
- Dimeq – Bremanger, Vestland
- EasyX – Bergen, Vestland
- X-Trainer – Drammen, Viken
- Vasshella Flexibles – Kongsberg, Viken
- Brudeli Green Mobility – Hokksund, Viken
- Kyoto Group – Oslo
- Vicotee – Drammen, Viken
- Sunphade – Kjeller, Viken
- Nordic Batteries – Kongsberg, Viken
- Kitemill – Voss, Vestland
- Applied Autonomy- Kongsberg, Viken
- Kongsberg Ferrotech – Kongsberg, Viken
- N2 Applied – Svene, Viken, Oslo
- Upkip – Drammen, Viken
- ProfMOF – Oslo
- Qbee – Trollåsen, Viken
- Kongsberg Beam Technology – Kongsberg, Viken, Oslo
- Bioenvision – Porsgrunn, Vestfold og Telemark
- Ably Medical – Ålesund, Møre og Romsdal
Kongsberg Innovation has a close collaboration with the most important Norwegian seed and VC funds, in addition to several international funds and private investors. An important part of our advisory services is investor readiness training. We know what professional investors looks for and we will build the investment case with you, prepare you for pitch and due diligence and connect you with investors when you are ready.