Ocean Tech Scaling Program
Ocean Tech Scaling Program is a program that helps tech entrepreneurs and companies with high growth potential to scale their business globally. Together with GCE Ocean Technology and BI Norwegian Business School we have joined forces with the Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship, to connect your company to the leading international environments for innovation and entrepreneurship. The Ocean Tech Scaling Program runs for 5 months and the mission is to assist tech companies with developing a new international scaling strategy.
Apply for this program
The Ocean Tech Scaling Program runs once a year.
Below you can apply for participation.
- An immersive 20-week learning experience with insights from a world-class faculty, experienced business mentors, investors, and peers.
- A thorough scientific and business-oriented evaluation of your company, business model, strategy, and growth potential.
- Feedback, frameworks, and tools, to help you achieve rapid growth.
- A program designed to help you create and implement a scaling strategy for rapid growt.
- 5-day module at Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship in Boston with serial entrepreneur Bill Aulet.
- Optional module at BI-Tsinghua Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
Why join the program?
Who do we seek?
- Tech companies with established key operational functions.
- Highly scalable businesses with global ambitions.
- You must dedicate 2-3 participants from top management level to work with the scaling strategy.
- Between NOK 30-300 million in turnover (not an absolute criterion, but in consideration with other growth metrics).
Tuition fee is 300.000 NOK per participating team. We will work with each of the teams for funding options.