Kongsberg Innovation has entered a cooperation agreement with an international innovation platform – Landing Pad. This platform is led by PoliHUB, an international renowned business-incubator connected to the Politecnico University of Milan. PoliHUB focuses on developing industry- and technology-based growth companies. By entering the cooperation agreement with PoliHUB, Kongsberg Innovation, aims to strengthen our portfolio tech-startups globally and connect them with target markets all over the world.
The international innovation platform consists of 21 business incubators in 20 countries on all continents.
The agreement opens opportunities for international cooperation and increased growth potential for tech-startups connected to Kongsberg Innovation. Our startups will have free access to services at 21 business incubators abroad, the services include:
- Close cooperation with industrial partners
- Disposal of office space
- Disposal of meeting rooms
- Experience exchange with local startups
- Guidance from local business developers
- Access to local startups, their ecosystem and network
Growth potential is an important admission requirement for entry to our incubator programs. The international innovation platform will contribute to building bridges abroad and allow startups connected to Kongsberg Innovation to go global. Kongsberg Innovation sees this agreement as an opportunity to continue to contribute to developing competitive companies and increased international value creation.
– Kongsberg Innovation contribute to development for startups with international growth potential. It is therefore of high importance that we now can offer our incubator companies, facilities and local business development abroad, says Einar Eilertsen, Director – Investments and Incubation at Kongsberg Innovation.
Among the partners of the international innovation platform we find several of the world’s most renowned business incubators. UnterehmerTUM is Europe’s largest incubator, while TUS Star Beijing is China’s leading incubator. PoliHUB was recently raked as the world’s third best university-affiliated incubator in a global ranking.
The international innovation platform is available for startups that has an incubator agreement with Kongsberg Innovation. Please contact us if you would like to be considered for admission to our programs.
21 business incubators in 20 countries
An overview of business incubators that are part of the international innovation platform.
- PoliHUB (Milan, Italy)
- UnternehmerTUM (Munich, Germany)
- Chrysalis (Valparaiso, Chile)
- BIC Euronova (Málaga, Spain)
- Univeristy of Latvia (Riga, Latvia)
- 1551 (Lima, Peru)
- ITÜ ARI Teknokent (Istanbul, Turkey)
- TUS Star Beijing (Beijing, China)
- ESPOCH (Ecuador)
- ACE Startup Village (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- IMT Atlantique (Brest, France)
- Centrale Supèlec (Paris, France)
- KTU (Kaunas, Lithuania)
- University of Adelaide (Adelaide, Australia)
- DublinBIC (Dublin, Ireland)
- Startup Sauna (Helsinki, Finland)
- HSE (Moskva, Russia)
- Innovation Technology Transferring Centre (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- DMZ (Toronto, Canada)
- ASRT (Kairo, Egypt)
- TecnoPuc (Porto Alegre, Brazil)
This post is also available in: Norwegian Bokmål