KongsbergHOW is an acceleration program where ambitious tech-startups meets industry leaders from Kongsberg Innovation’s extensive network.
The program focuses on strategic discussions where industry leaders exchange their insights, know-how and experiences with participating companies. Participants will get help with challenging strategic decisions, help to understand their customers and valuable knowledge from our industry experts and former entrepreneurs. The program will help your company gain unique knowledge that provides increased company value and insight into proven business methodology.
KongsbergHOW runs over 3 months. Tech-startups interested, will have to apply for participation and only eight companies are selected for this program. Participating companies pay a program fee.
In collaboration with NTNU Technology Transfer, SINTEF TTO and Tequity Cluster we are running KongsbergHOW in Trondheim in 2021.
Apply for this program
Next program: October 2021 (Trondheim)
Next program: December 2021 (Kongsberg)
We evaluate applications continuously.
An arena for the most important strategic discussions
- Increase the value of your company through well-founded strategic choices
- Dedicate time to discuss the challenging strategic choices your company faces
Understand your customers and how they think
- How your solution can maximize your customer’s potential
- Utilize proven business methodology
Know-how from successful entrepreneurs
- Meet former entrepreneurs from exiting startups
Meet industry leaders from the Kongsberg Industry
- Reduce uncertainty in your company with contributions from experienced industry leaders with international industry expertise
*Company information is treated confidentially
What our industry leaders says!
Mob: +47 924 12 424
3616 Kongsberg, Norway
Kongsberg Innovasjon AS
P. O. Box 1027
3601 Kongsberg, Norway