HoloCap is a business tool to get real people into any VR/AR experience in real time. Use cases includes education, healthcare, simulation, training and more.
Live teachers or instructors may be recorded, or mixed with previously recorded and scripted holograms.
HoloCap is designed for simplicity; no special type of background (i.e green-screen), lightning, calibration or other setup is required. Point the camera at the people you want to capture, and you´re ready to go.
– A system for capturing and viewing holograms directly in VR/AR.
– Use low cost depth camera (Kinect V2)
– 30Hz capture rate. 90Hz framerate in VR.
– Mix live capture with playback of prerecorded holograms.
– Compressed file format. Record hour long holograms with HD quality
– Switch between first person view (see yourself in VR) or third person view
– Automatic sensor calibration and real-time filtering
– Compatible with Vive and Rift (soon HoloLens, mobile VR, Unreal)
At the event there will be a chance to test the HoloCap system live, discuss potential use cases, ask questions and get technical information from the creator.