Together with the DeepTech Alliance, we are proud to present the startups that were carefully chosen for our Industry 4.0 Accelerator. 110 startups within Industry 4.0 were evaluated for participation and only 18 were selected for the program. The selected startups are based all over Europe and are ready to deliver and test their solutions in European markets.
The DeepTech Alliance is a coalition between the best deep tech incubators and accelerators in Europe. The alliance works together to bring the most promising deep tech startups faster to the market and consists of 8 partners across Europe. Kongsberg Innovation is one of them.
- FactoryMind, Norway (https://factorymind.ai/)
- Feelit Technologies, Israel (https://www.feelit.tech/)
- io, Denmark (http://www.trendlog.io/)
- Hexastate, Denmark (http://www.hexastate.com/)
- AiSight, Germany (https://aisight.de/)
- Asystom, Italy (http://www.asystom.com/)
- Tunable AS, Norway (http://www.tunable.com/)
- Stream Analyze, Sweden (http://www.streamanalyze.com/)
- FotoNow-AI, Germany (https://fotonow.ai/)
- IOIMACHINES, Denmark (http://www.ioimachines.com/)
- AI, Sweden (http://www.sentian.ai/)
- SIA Connect, Denmark (http://www.sentian.ai/)
- Trisense AS, Norway (http://www.trisense.no/)
- BlinkIn, Germany (http://www.blinkin.io/)
- KIT-AR, Norway (https://www.kit-ar.com/)
- Lithium Lasers, Italy (https://lithiumlasers.com/)
- Beamler, Netherlands (https://www.beamler.com/)
- Phononic Vibes, Italy (http://www.phononicvibes.com/)
The participants are working within predictive maintenance, quality control, process optimization & system integration, environmental sensors, worker enhancement and production tech.
About the Industry 4.0 Accelerator
The Industry 4.0 Accelerator is a 6-week accelerator program, that is exclusively designed for Industry 4.0 startups. Participating startups needs to be ready to deliver or test their solutions with corporate partners and customers in Europe. The program matches mature startups with partners, B2B customers and investors in new European markets. The Industry 4.0 Accelerator is delivered by the DeepTech Alliance. The alliance consists of 8 incubators and accelerators across Europe: